1. Submit an online application or request a paper application from the Admissions Office. There is a $60 application fee.
2. Schedule a Visiting Day for Applicants to Grades 2-12 - All applicants Grades 2-12 will attend classes and have an opportunity to meet students and teachers.
3. Attend a Parent Information Session - Parents are invited to attend an information session on the morning of your daughter’s visiting day. Parents interested in Preschool, Kindergarten, Pre-First, and Grade 1 are invited to attend any of the Lower School Parent Information Sessions. Please contact the Admissions Office to schedule.
4. Schedule Admissions Testing - The Admissions Office must receive the application and the application fee before testing is scheduled.
5. Submit Authorization Form to your daughter's current school for the release of records - Transcripts, school records, and the Common School Referral Forms should be sent from your daughter's current school to the Admissions Office. These forms should be received by mid-January.
For Applicants to Kindergarten through 1st grade, please click here for the school authorization form.
For Applicants to 2nd through 12th grade, please click here for the school authorization form.
Pre K - Grade 1: One Common School Referral Form completed by the applicant’s homeroom teacher
Grade 2 - Grade 12: Two Common School Referral Forms completed by one English teacher and one Math teacher.
6. Submit Financial Assistance Application if desired - Need based Financial Assistance is available to families in Grades K-12.
7. Personal Appointment: Parents are encouraged to schedule an individual appointment to meet with the Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management and to take a personal tour of the school.
8. Notification Date: The applicant and her family will be notified of the school’s decision on February 19, 2016.